Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Clayton Trip - Leave Times

I am leaving thursday afternoon/night depending when I get finished on the scout.

I'm not leaving until Friday afternoon/evening, I HAVE to show up on Friday, otherwise who would sleep behind the counter and play solitaire for hours...
    Boats and hoes

Stumble in to the liquor store
    With a dollar-fifty for a bottle of wine,
    I know just what I'm lookin for
    Thunderbird will do just fine.

hmm, sometime friday. thats is if my tie rod, drag link, pass side steering arm, headers, and front drive shaft come in on time. ive gotta go pull a stub shaft on monday and call in my measurements for the rear d-shaft and go pick it up prolly tuesday.
    Last edited by agjohn02; 12-11-2004 at 02:51 AM.

I'll be leaving HOU on Thursday and spend thr night in Fort Worth and leave out Friday morning from there.

BigRedFord04
    sometime after 4pm on thurs but before 10am on fri....hopefully...up to flem.

i'll ask again...how're you people coming from CS headed north? if possible i'd like to join a caravan just in case something goes wrong.

8Runner is ALIVE! It came down to Mario & I working on it until late last night before I could make a decision on whether it was reliable enough to go or not.

Anyway, I am planning on heading out Thursday AM if all continues to go well. If not, then we'll leave Thursday evening with DavidO and friends.
    Thanks,
    Chris Scotti
    1988 Suzuki Samurai buggy

I'm leaving Thursday morning, anyone want to hook up?

Me, Oliver, and passengers will be leaving in the morning. How early you wanting to leave Mr. Mancuso?

Anybody leaving thrusday afternoon or later have room for an extra passenger? He pays some for fuel, and if anything breaks you can make him work for you.

I am now thinking of leaving Thursday after work and "calling in sick" my boss pissed me off today, and he won't be there Friday anyway...
    Boats and hoes

Stumble in to the liquor store
    With a dollar-fifty for a bottle of wine,
    I know just what I'm lookin for
    Thunderbird will do just fine.

Kopecki, how about sometime around 8 in the morning. Barring any breakdowns, we should be there around 4 in the afternoon. What do you think?

... if we leave that early were gonna be there like an hour before the rest of the people even leave college station.... what about like noon?

its not like were camping and sunset is at like 5:30 so its not like were gonna hit a trail.... just a thought

if yall are going to leave around 8 then I will leave dallas around 11 or 12 and I would really like to meet up with yall off of 75 some time because I would rather not drive my myself
    Quote Originally Posted by afroman006
    Creighton, you have done stuff with that jeep that would make a goat go "holy ****!"
    Quote Originally Posted by afroman006
    So driving by brail is why your jeep looks the way it does eh?

AgDieseler
    8 am sounds good to me. Let's go shopping for beer and all Wednesday afternoon.

Violentv8toy
    Quote Originally Posted by AggieTJ2007
    if yall are going to leave around 8 then I will leave dallas around 11 or 12 and I would really like to meet up with yall off of 75 some time because I would rather not drive my myself
    I decided to spend wednesday night in Dallas and have my friend with the 1500 on 42s set my front gears. I'm planning on leaving north dallas around 12. If u wanna meet up, we can.

My last test ends 5:30 tuesday. Got nothing to do wednesday except drop me 360 off somewhere, get ball from DavidO, trailer from Burbach, work on trailer, and would be good to load jeeps and ****. But I realize as college students we are prone to get drunk wednesday night and 8:00 is just not too realistic. But 10:00 is plenty time for to have some toast, a few cups of coffee, etc.

Anybody got open receiver hitch or room for me BBQ pit?