Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Bronco Dana 44

Quote Originally Posted by usmcagg02
    you find me one for same price?
    sure, I've already got all the D60s I can handle, I'll hook you up with the next one I find for next to nothing. Did you want driver or passenger drop? hi or low pinion? You wouldn't have a use for these mog portals I was gonna throw away, would you?

Last edited by uglyota; 03-22-2005 at 06:39 PM. Reason: stoopid dumb new page!
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaggy View Post
    damnit... if everyone is leaving i want my original 15 back... i dont wanna be left with these tools

usmcagg02
    Quote Originally Posted by uglyota
    sure, I've already got all the D60s I can handle, I'll hook you up with the next one I find for next to nothing. Did you want driver or passenger drop? hi or low pinion? You wouldn't have a use for these mog portals I was gonna throw away, would you?
    only if you'll throw in another front for free so i can have rear steer.

Mazda's are a ***** because there is no aftermarket pitman arm and the tcase drop to the axle when it is centered in the front wheel well is too steep for any driveshaft to make. Thanks, please drive through.

Quote Originally Posted by BMFScout
    doesn't seem like it would be that hard to a put a solid axle in most any truck, but I hear mazda's are a *****

usmcagg02
    Quote Originally Posted by Chadnutz
    Mazda's are a ***** because there is no aftermarket pitman arm and the tcase drop to the axle when it is centered in the front wheel well is too steep for any driveshaft to make. Thanks, please drive through.
    you mean that no one makes bolt on parts for all the people that completely hack off their front suspension and start from scratch?

True Hollywood Stry
    Quote Originally Posted by Chadnutz

ah so you mean it is not like ajeep where every part or combo imaginable is made ina bolt on kit for you to easily assemble, you want me to call the Whaaambulance for you nutZ!!!!!
    He who dies with the most **** wins, after seeing your collection you are in the lead no doubt!

yeah, you definitely squeezed a tear out of me there...wouldn't want to bastardize it with a toyota steering box (to go with the toyota front axle, transfer case, rear axle?).
    That would be way ghetto
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaggy View Post
    damnit... if everyone is leaving i want my original 15 back... i dont wanna be left with these tools