no worries on the lift, just means that time and money can go into other things on the list. First meeting was a success, probably close to 75+ came out to flex on the ramp and see what we were about. Some of the guys on the board from BVORR also came and hung out. So it looks like we are back in there as they were all enthusiastic about having us come wheel with them. Of those who came id say we'll gain a solid 20ish+ worth of people who will stick around. Class 3 hitch going on rear of xj soon (got it for free) for a temporary tow point in the back till a bumper gets made or bought. probably looking at hockey pucks for front bumpstops and daystar extended bumpstops with a fabbed up adjustable plate to go ontop of springs so i have some flexibility. Brakelines are a must as they were maxxed out last nigh on the ramp in the pic i have posted with this. power steering is also at the top of my list now as mine finally gave out this week, with fluid coming from the steering box bad and the pump doing nothing to get the tires turned. id like to rebuild the box but the rebuild kit is almost as much as a new one, so might upgrade and go with a durango and figure out a spacer plate to make it work, bolts up to existing lines already in the xj.