Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Diamondback .380 for Sale!

Registered User NealtheDestroyr's Avatar

Diamondback .380 for Sale!

Up for sale is my little carry piece. Ive shot 200rds thru it so far but replaced it with the S&W MP9c. Had a couple of stovepipes but thats from limpwristing. Fun little gun to shoot, great CCW. Erginomics like a glock but with DAO trigger and no safety.
    250$ OBO

My photobucket FU is not strong. For some reason it wont let me attach my pics. WTF. I can email them to you though so just send a pm.
    Violence, naked force, has settled more issues in history than has any other factor, and the contrary opinion is wishful thinking at its worst. Nations and peoples who forget this basic truth have always paid for it with their lives and freedoms." — Robert Heinlein

Will do 200 for tamor...
    Might be able to scrounge up a little ammo also.
    Violence, naked force, has settled more issues in history than has any other factor, and the contrary opinion is wishful thinking at its worst. Nations and peoples who forget this basic truth have always paid for it with their lives and freedoms." — Robert Heinlein

Still for sale???

Quote Originally Posted by MR.ZAP View Post
    Still for sale???
    I believe it is sold, but this is not a good first pistol of that's what you're looking for
    Born to Kill

Quote Originally Posted by RCcola55 View Post
    I just watched a spider dominate a fly on the wall outside, i thought would would travis do? and i did the opposite, spider lives!

No man my Uncle is looking for a .380, first pistol will hopefully be a Ruger SR40 that I buy myself for my 21st

This pistol has been sold. It wasnt a very good buy IMHO. I got it because i wanted something small but it turned out to not be very reliable and if i was to do it again i would have bought the Sig 238. Ill stick to my M&P 9c from now on.

Ruger semi-autos suck. Just thought you should know.
    On the 8th day god created the Super Swamper TSL and said "go forth and kick ass"

Quote Originally Posted by Sharpe View Post
    Ruger semi-autos suck. Just thought you should know.
    I agree. All the ruger autos ive shot have been ****ty. Their revolvers OTOH have been fakkin awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by NealtheDestroyr View Post
    This pistol has been sold. It wasnt a very good buy IMHO. I got it because i wanted something small but it turned out to not be very reliable and if i was to do it again i would have bought the Sig 238. Ill stick to my M&P 9c from now on.
    +1 on the 238. It is suprisingly accurate and comfortable to shoot for being so small. I want to get a Bersa thunder .380 to try out though. Its a bit bigger but I've read good reviews on it. They're only ~$300 too.
    On the 8th day god created the Super Swamper TSL and said "go forth and kick ass"

Quote Originally Posted by Sharpe View Post
    +1 on the 238. It is suprisingly accurate and comfortable to shoot for being so small. I want to get a Bersa thunder .380 to try out though. Its a bit bigger but I've read good reviews on it. They're only ~$300 too.
    Too bad the sig is so ****in expensive.... I might have to check out the bersa just for ****s and giggles.

Quote Originally Posted by NealtheDestroyr View Post
    I agree. All the ruger autos ive shot have been ****ty. Their revolvers OTOH have been fakkin awesome.
    All I have heard about the new Ruger semis is reliability, reliability, reliability. What is wrong with them? Thanks anyways btw.

I was also looking at S&W, CZ, Springfield, and Walther...
    Last edited by MR.ZAP; 11-29-2010 at 06:45 PM.

All I have heard about the new Ruger semis is reliability, reliability, reliability. What is wrong with them? Thanks anyways btw.

Trigger sucks and they are clunky in general.

Crappy trigger, poor quality control, and chunky like sharpe said. Get a M&P or Glock if you're worried about reliability. Parts are plentiful and they both have stellar customer service.

I like the M&Ps... How about their SDs???

I like the M&Ps... How about their SDs???
    From what ive read and heard the SD is S&W answer to the glock 19. Are you going to be carrying it?

OTOH I love my M&P9c. 12rds 9mm, stippled and cerakoted. ****ing accurate too.