Page 32 of 41 FirstFirst ... 22 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... LastLast

Thread: Rig Sleds (The Trailer Thread)

ill be your pickup man
    It's not under warranty? I have 100k on everything on the F250
    92 YJ
    04 F-150 4x4
    11 F-250 4x4

What Sam said. I met a guy who bought a 2012 Dodge and the transmission went out in 50 miles and after convincing them to buy it back he got another Dodge and the A/C went out at 150 miles. I have heard way too many bad things about the new dodges at work.
    '91 Bronco 351w, ZF5, D44 TTB, 9" rear swap with disk brakes, 37" toyos, method wheels, mastercraft seats, A/C and heat

All new trucks suck
    Born to Kill

Quote Originally Posted by RCcola55 View Post
    I just watched a spider dominate a fly on the wall outside, i thought would would travis do? and i did the opposite, spider lives!

I can't agree. Aside from all the new emissions crap, the Fords are really nice, I haven't been in a new Chevy and my uncle has a Dodge which isn't bad if there weren't so many problems with them.
    '91 Bronco 351w, ZF5, D44 TTB, 9" rear swap with disk brakes, 37" toyos, method wheels, mastercraft seats, A/C and heat

Why is this discussion happening in the trailer thread? sounds like more of a tow rig/diesel thread topic
    "Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."

"It's not cheating if you pay for it"

Our Fords are always broke down and who the **** would want a truck with a 24 gallon fuel tank? seriously my girlfriends Camry can drive further on a tank of gas... And Chevys are still like cars
    Born to Kill

I just watched a spider dominate a fly on the wall outside, i thought would would travis do? and i did the opposite, spider lives!

They all suck. I hear the Fords have emissions problems, my 2011 Chevy has emissions problems, been in the shop 3 times in 25K miles for emissions and fluid sensors going out. At least it has a 100K mile warranty I guess.

Interesting, I havent had one single problem out of my 04. But i am getting more nervous on a daily basis about my injectors...
    "Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."

Quote Originally Posted by sam_hodnett View Post
    Interesting, I havent had one single problem out of my 04. But i am getting more nervous on a daily basis about my injectors...
    That's not a new truck....
    Born to Kill

ill be your pickup man
    Quote Originally Posted by BroncoJo View Post
    All new trucks suck
    Arguing brand versus brand is about the most childish, redneck arguement to have.....but if you ARE going to argue it, Dodge is really never going to win
    92 YJ
    04 F-150 4x4
    11 F-250 4x4

ill be your pickup man
    30k on my big gay 6.7 and ZERO issues, but Travis says they suck, so it must suck.

I love how people say "We got a fleet of (insert brand here) for our oil company, driven by 10 different oilfield trash rednecks and they all crap out at 100k miles, pieces of ****,"
    92 YJ
    04 F-150 4x4
    11 F-250 4x4

sideways again... redcagepatrol's Avatar
    my 2008 is still going strong with no problems and 62,000 miles. I changed the fuel filter twice and tranny fluid once - besides the typical oil and filter change. Oh, I changed the air filter once to a K&N type, and have cleaned it once after that.
    Scott, FTAC '99
    '62 Nissan Patrol 4-seat Twisted Customs Buggy
    '89 "CJ-7" - Her trail rig
    '05 Toyota Tacoma 4x4 TRD - her daily driver...
    '08 Dodge 2500 Mega Cab 6.7 Diesel 4x4
    scott.schubring@williams.com

The office sucks - I wanna go wheeling!

That's not a new truck....
    No ****, was arguing the fact that older diesels are better quality. May not have as much power, but mine gets me everywhere I need to go and is one of the tightest trucks i have ever driven, even with 165k

Quote Originally Posted by JB View Post
    30k on my big gay 6.7 and ZERO issues, but Travis says they suck, so it must suck.

I love how people say "We got a fleet of (insert brand here) for our oil company, driven by 10 different oilfield trash rednecks and they all crap out at 100k miles, pieces of ****,"

HA I have yet to see any of the new diesels make over 50k, and they are all individually assigned and we have these ****ing black boxes that won't allow speed in excess of 70mph or more than 1/2-3/4 throttle. Not to mention all service is done at the dealership. Ford actually quit selling us diesels....

edit- don't forget I'm not being serious John, I'm sure your truck would suit a soccer mom making them long hauls to the grocery store just fine
    Last edited by BroncoJo; 01-23-2013 at 11:48 AM.
    Born to Kill

ill be your pickup man
    Ford actually quit selling us diesels....

:
    This doesn't really help your argument.
    92 YJ
    04 F-150 4x4
    11 F-250 4x4